Friday, February 10, 2006

its been a long time, everything is changing, so many things have happened.. and i'm gonna spill out everything out in my blog.


i'm abit upset over the whole "him" thing. i almost cried whenever i thought about it. i cant really rmb it now.. but yeah. signs of hopelessness..


i'm practically sleeping when i'm walking. have to tell pf to hold me when i'm walking cos i was closing my eyes. i'm god damn deprived of sleep! had fnn today.. and we're supposed to have practical today. but he din come on wed's lesson. so had theory lessons today. my sitting position on the chair was like sitting on the floor. den, faizal was talking craps. closing my eyes. closing.. closing. i almost fell off the chair. v v boring.. i want practicals!!


my sec 3 life so far has been really really saddening. i'm almost so stressed out everyday. like today.. i have to rush to lessons all day. on monday, have to rush ard the class as we have to pack our maths file. we were late for ss lessons for about 16mins. had to run downstairs to buy the english file.. and have to run upstairs. during recess.. was having so much fun until i forgot i was almost late for fnn lessons! ran upstairs. wad a "rushy" day..

sorry puifun, jez, sam, fazly, haqim and guohao! i wasnt feeling myself during ss period. sorry for flaring up.. sorry for not replying you guys.. sorry for as i was showing my dull face.. sorry peeps! (:


sometimes i wonder.. are they being fair to me? i seemed to be the only cheery one, smiling and laughing. some people showed me the black face. but i still tried my best to make myself smile dont i? i tried my best.. but did you guys do the same thing as me? i seriously do wish you guys would do the same thing as me.. cos its not fair to me. i do love you guys loads. and i want to cherish everything i have now.. i dont wanna feel regretful anymore..


total defence rehersal was v v fun! i've sprained my leg and my arm. and the best thing is.. i've got to carry yilian. so everytime when my part comes, i've got to suffer.. *ouch* .. i love playing with the poles! poking people with it. hahaha!


i'm not suppose to say it but.. i'm not naming anyone!! =) okay. she told me.. that that guy wants to know bs' oh so beautiful name. my first reaction was like.. wtf? that guy was like.. in a relationship?! have he got a stem in between his eyes? i wrote, mother fucker in the convo.. ahhh! so disgusting! she scolded him. yeah.. but.. wad harm can he do? seriously, if that guy breaks up with the girl he's with now, and steads with bs, i'm gonna kill both the guy and the girl.


i din know so many people hates her. i was sitting near her. i couldnt stand it.. so i knock the chair off and walked off.
she was like.. acting so sickening cute, i couldnt stand it. went over to sp and her classmate's spot. i told dem wad happened. they just simply agreed with me! i never thought that she could have to many "supporters".


syya! eoesomn ysa htt im kolr dse.. huip? HAHAHAHAHA!!


i think he's giving me the cold shoulder. =(


everything's messed up.

No comments: